- Steve Coogan is an Entrepreneur
- Steve has a tenure of 20+ Years in the Property Market
- Landlord (from 2003)
- 7 years in the Finance Market, today – your bridging loan partner
- MSc (UCL)
- Previous FCA Licensed advisor
- CeMap, 1, 2 & 3
- Steve holds a plethora of tertiary qualifications from Harvard, Stanford & Insead
Through my network of real estate professionals I help clients to sell high value super prime luxury homes (£10m – £400m) to transact ‘off market‘ and discreetly.
“In my spare time I’m in the sea. Kite surfing, sailing swimming. I hold a RYA day skipper certificate with the ambition to sail around the globe when my kids finish their schooling. I also a very keen cyclist. I’ve completed a London – Brighton night ride (60 miles) and the prudential box hill cycle which is (100 miles)”
Interest: Technology, real estate, finance, and all business activities – human rights advocate.
Personal interests and hobbies: water-sports, yoga, meditation, ancient mystery schools, quantum physics, reading, attending courses, self development, travelling, people, amateur guitar player, music producer and spending time with my family.
Top 10 percentile researcher according to a university Prof