Large Bridging Loans
Largest Bridging Loan Advised On
3 working days from submission to the lender
Largest GDV Advised On
What Are Large Bridging Loans?
Large bridging loans are short-term lending facilities backed by property for amounts over £3 million. These products are for high net worth individuals and ultra-high net worth.
Here at Madison Carter Finance, we are experts in the field of large bridging loans. We take the time to understand the full complexity of each of our clients’ circumstances. This allows us to ensure that you can secure the most appropriate bridging loan to meet your needs.
What Can I Use Large Bridging Loans For?
You can use large bridging loans for many purposes, including to:
- Buy a property rapidly.
- Purchase a property that is uninhabitable.
- Raise sufficient money to repay existing property development finance.
- Fix a broken property chain.
- Buy a property before the sale of your existing property goes through.
- Business purposes
Why Choose Madison Carter Finance?
For applicants with complicated circumstances, it is usually a good idea to use a lender specialising in large bridging loans. The reason for this is that some lenders see this high lending level to a single client as a major risk. Thus, the process may be difficult. A larger loan also requires a greater level of due diligence and complexity. Our specialist advisers have extensive experience in handling larger loans. In fact, the value of the largest loan we have advised on to do is £30 million. You can, therefore, be confident that we can manage your loan application effectively from end-to-end.
What documentation is required for a bridging loan?
- An up to date credit file
- Passport and driving licence
- Personal Bank statement dated within the last 3 months
For Property Developers & Investors
- Asset & Liabilities
- Driving Licence
- Business Bank statement dated within the last 3 months
- Credit file dated within the last 3 months
What is the bridging loan process?
- Fill in a fact find with an advisor. This can be done over the phone or you can fill in an online form.
- Thereafter, provide documentation to support the fact find.
- Madison Carter Finance submits your case to the lender.
- Every lender has a slightly different process. Once the application has been made successful a surveyor and solicitors are instructed.
- Provided the valuation and survey stack up and no major concerns are found with the security, the full offer will be granted and then it’s full steam onto legals. This could be a 180 days valuation or full red book valuation survey.
- The lawyers will check the title, conduct the conveyancing and should have applied for searches. Then, they will report to the lender/client and exchange the transaction with a completion date set before you exchange contracts.
Did you find the answer to your question? Either way, you can search our Frequently Asked Questions.